1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you.
My soul, my Faith,God and Goddess
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
she comes to me peaceful and she shows me the way after saying a sybillin poetic riddle:)
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
like an Indian Palace, enough to welcome friends and family
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
not necessarily or maybe a flower fence:)rose bushes?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
a letter and lots of bouquets, paintings
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
a tea cup in porcelain
8. What do you do with the cup?
just put it on the table
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
a lake, a very serene place with weeping willows and lilac trees
10. How will you cross the water?
with a little boat and paddling
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
well okay did this meme for fun, not to take too seriously ;)