jeudi 31 mai 2007

sales sales sales, email me if interested

Art squared for sale at 15 euros(shipping cost included for everywhere)

Huge sales because I need money, thank you for looking!


One collage a day series #5 " the ode to my muse begins"
reserved for Helen(sold)

Why can't I #9
reserved for Jen(sold)

what is a soul of a fae made of #13

fairy healings #26

I'll ever be there for you #29


I was dreaming of forevers#31

Ivy heart#32

They keep trying to write "peace" with blood#35

Que savent ils de ma solitude?#45sold to Myriam

Dans un  monde en noir et blanc #46

Farewell, my friend #50

strange little Fae #51

Find this Garden #53

Compassion#55

Tomber 7 fois #56

Silence speaks much more #73

MOod SWings #74

A waste #76

I am not the only one#79

Ephemeral #87

Bleed #86

I'm Home #103
reserved for Helen(sold)

because it's you because it's me #106

In Her Eyes #65


libellule #108sold

serene blue#94

no puedo mas #90sold to Myriam

Make a wish#107


postcards & apron

and some postcards are still available,2,50 € each

2 commentaires:

xxxxx a dit…

Sending you blessings of abundance and an abundance of blessings!

Patricia J. Mosca a dit…

Wishing you the sweetest of things...These are all wonderful H...
Much success sent your way!
BELIEVE!