samedi 31 mars 2007

my etsy shop

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am selling at antiquefae.etsy.com/


tragic cinderella Print

God in the Blank Page of her mind( print for sale at etsy)


quality prints on glossy paper




Your Name meaning Fairy collage

Your Name meaning Fairy collage

Name meaning fairy  art collage( pink)on sale at etsy

Name meaning fairy art collage that can be personalized with your name or the person you want to offer it to :-)

My Magdalena ,see it at my etsy shop:)

ooak mixed media artwork for nice price :-)

The flower of Truth

and some star sign fae collages:

star sign fae collection : the scorpio fairy

Star sign Collection, leo fairy

Aquarius fairy, la fée verseau


have a look for more and thank you very much for your support!

commissioned pieces always available!

for more available artwork go to

thefairyattic.free.fr


Bright blessings***

1 commentaire:

Diane Dehler a dit…

It is uplifting to visit lovely visual art blogs. Maybe, because I am a poet I take words for granted but artwork.. I am having a fun contest on my blog. It's a make a cool anagram out of your blog name and win a free haiku. Well, okay, the prize isn't riveting but it's realistic about what you will get from my blog. :) Hope you are enjoying your week-end.