jeudi 22 mars 2007

a little pause in my busy(ness)

I so relate to this and wanted to share, this is where I'm heading right now. at peace, or making peace with my fears and doubts.

“4th Agreement: Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.”
~ Don Miguel Ruiz

I will do my best and all I can to build that bridge between dreams and realization ,living the dreams alive before it's too late!
well obviously I am too positive to think it's ever late. we always can change direction and go towards the best for the sake of our soul.

That's why I am getting more and more, I am starting some new ventures that have been on my mind for a while...I hope to be proud of me when I'll look back next year at the day at the same place ;-)

Many blessings***

ps: whatever the failures, acknowledging my fears and lack of self confidence at times doesn't mean I dont believe in my soul!
I will work as hard as I can for pieces of my dreams and I know that this year will just grow busier and busier,also knowing I might start for a baby next autumn/winter...Ok hey I always feel small and scared but I know I can do it,doing my best,giving myself ,being dedicated to it.

I wish I had true friends to hug right now, to feel understood and heard,but nevermind, it takes time to make friends, especially for me :-)

Aucun commentaire: