dimanche 5 août 2007

Kundalini Rising

Abandoning false speech, he abstains from false speech; he speaks truth, adheres to truth, is trustworthy and reliable, one who is no deceiver of the world.

-Majjhima Nikaya
(buddhism wisdom)

"Have faith in yourself and the changes you are invited to make at this time. Move with this energy by speaking your truth and making the necessary changes to set yourself free from the confines of the past.

What growth opportunities knock
at the door of your heart? "

this was Mich question at virtual circle.


first of all which are these opportunities?

*misunderstanding with a friend.

When it's not the first time, you pause and think.
You analyze the situation after the annoyance and frustration.
You wonder what is good in this and where does it lead?
Sometimes it's better to end things when in spite of similarities misunderstandings are more important and the personalities are finally not on the same wave length.

The growth here is knowing who you're friends are and that we alas can not love everyone and can not understand and connect to everyone nothing more nothing less.

*Expressing one's difference.

the growth here is spiritually and physically.
We feel more at peace inside.
We feel a balance between all our differences personas.
We find the ways to unknown doors and can learn even more of ourselves.
We might sometimes look in the mirror and say " I dont know you"
but all in all it is constructive,teaching and a great way to study humanity, to be more open minded and tolerant and to let go all judgements.

*making new friends , opening new doors

this is a daily opportunities, we always can come across a beautiful souls and share.
sometimes for a day or a months sometimes build a strong bond for a longer time,something that enriches our personality and make us grow.
New friends do tell us a lot about us and provide us with this amazing opportunity to love and to be giving, to listen and so forth.

*moving

we should move, we are searching for an apartment
this opportunity will have a big impact on my growth.
It will be the beginning of a new life, something I try to be patient for.
this change will bring a lot of new things at the door of my heart.
I'll be even more balanced and responsible for my own Bliss.

All in all each opportunity ,that might be good or bad, opens something for me and show me the way, I of course don't see it always at once, sometimes I get frustrated sad and angry and finally things are just the way they are because they are meant to be and because I'm not alone in this.
All these changes,events,encounters,sand speckles or blissful moments make all the energy of mine find a way to balance, to circulate better.
The more I notice it the better it is for my rising kundalini.

At the moment I have learnt a lot in a little time,I have also changed a lot in a little time.
due to opportunities.
missing a dearest ones. meeting new persons. finding new sides of my being.
accepting. growing.learning.opening.

I am feeling a little lonely ( because I miss you <3) but very fine,very light and in love with this life.


Now the L list


1) Love...of course ;)
2)lust
3)loyalty
4)lilacs, lavender,lilies of the valley, lotus
5)locket heart( to keep secrets and loved ones)
6)lipgloss I love it with tiny sparkles but it's not that great for kisses
7)luminous, of souls, of mind, of ideas,of pictures...I love the light we cannot see or touch but that can be felt with the heart.I love when souls scatter their lights on me
8)lingering, impossible to forget, feelings that persists
9)Life, the beauty of being so alive
10)loss ,things we have to live and handle, things that take so long to accept.
11)laughters, I can't live without them!make me laugh and you got me all yours ^_^
12)label, the fact we need to put people in some category as because you think like this you are this and nothing else...I cannot bear this!
13) limitations, I am too passionate for limits.
I love taking risks, I love challenges
I may be shy introvert and many other things I push the limits always.This is also the way I feel alive
14)literature, I love it, beautiful words entice me,I love the way sometimes people can write with poetry,with intelligence,I am always fascinated and want to know more. I have read many books that truly made me fall in love with the author, such a connection.marvelous.pure magick.
15)Lake, I love places like these,swimming and walking around.
16)Lacuna ( an empty space of missing part) this might inspire my future Illustration friday;)
17)Lethe Greek Mythology. The river of forgetfulness, one of the five rivers in Hades.oblivion.something that inspired me so many poems in the past.
18)Lace love it!

1 commentaire:

Marie a dit…

My dear, beautiful, courageous Helene. I LOVE your writing because it is honest and vivid. Your section on truth reminded me of what I lived for, what got me through college and the struggles...These changes will be difficult, but as you said, you're a risk taker...you embrace the other side even when you don't know what the other side brings. You live, truly live in the moment. You remind me what living is all about.

On another note, I'm curious about Kundalini?