jeudi 6 mars 2008

Take a closer look...




"Digital Ghost"

It started as a joke
Just one of my larks to see
If somehow I could reach you so

I swam into your shores
Through an open window
Only to find you all alone

Curled up with machines
Now it seems you're slipping
Out of the land of the living

Just take a closer look
Take a closer look
At what it is that's really haunting you

I have to trust you'll know
This digital ghost
But I fear there's only so much time
'cause the you I knew is fading away

Hands lay them on my keys
Let me play you again
I am not immune to your net

Find me there in it
I won't go even if in
Your heart only beats ones and O's

Switch you on my friend
Pull you from that rip current
But only you can fight against this

Take a closer look
Just take a closer look
At what it is that's really haunting you

I have to trust you'll know
This digital ghost
But I fear there's only so much time
'cause the you I knew is fading away

Fading
Fading
Away
(tori amos " digital ghost)

si douce dans les ténèbres
Breathless
The return to Innocence

Today I have no words for I'd better not write my thoughts nor even think them so I am using tori amos's words and my pictures.
as they say images are worth a thousands words...well so to speak...

I have cleaned the apartment which is like cleaning my head, so yes I have to clean my inside attic,cleaning,washing,tidying, finding back what's been lost in the clutter(that's me yes!)but you all know the real good feeling after early Springtime cleaning, a big relief!I will find my real self and my smile back in the mess.
I love to think positive in spite of this, to think I may have given my smile to another one so I have taken their sorrow or whatever it was.
call me sick but really if you smile now I wouldn't ask to give it back to me...
whatever...nevermind...

3 commentaires:

Maria Lynn Gattuso a dit…

This too shall pass Helenina - like a breath taken in deeply....you slowly exhale.

Anonyme a dit…

Now I'm the one that's curious... I wonder what you're thinking!

I'll just make something up.

Be well.

Hélène Deroubaix a dit…

thank you Maria
I know these are just emotions and everything is like the waves...


Jake, you know it made me smile, that comment.
I can't write or say here what I am thinking... I thought I was free but there are things better left unsaid,unwritten perhaps.
But I have other ways to release emotional thoughts...
like photos, art and poetry...

hope you won't take my last comment at your blog wrong.

I interpreted that tori amos song on that precise day and it all struck me,it was strange...