mardi 11 mars 2008

The Birthday Witch

The Birthday Witch

In Her Room
wild side stories
Wild Side Stories



I know the last picture can look whatever it can look, I don't care!
Think what you want to think, it was playful, me dancing with that song in my mind:)))
kinda brazen( thoughts provocative(kidding:D)


I wanted to make something cuter more mischievous fae child, but I couldn't do anything as I wanted today...not easy.
I felt rather good in the morning and most of the day.
I tried to clean my brain and every meanders and corners left unsaid and unread for too long.
Take Everything I Want You To
Take Everything I want you to

The Hills of Doors
The Hills of Doors

and my two latest paintings.

69/366: lonely birthday fae child

so today was the day of my new birth.
I have to let go many things.
Die in many ways to rebirth in other ways.
I am the question.
And I am my Own answer.

"Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call. "
Sylvia Plath

It is the very first time of my life I am alone on that day.
But as lonely as I can feel. I was so very touched!
thank you all my friends for your kind words to me, your loveliness, all the comments, the letters, the gifts of the heart I receive!
Ah! truly you don't need to spend money on me, a little of sincere affection is enough:-)
I am really blessed to have you all in my life in spite of the miles.
Friendship has never had it's true beautiful meanings without you in my life, my Blessed Ones!
I love you, thank you being here, for bearing with my soul ,for accepting me,for never judging me too harsh, for loving me for me.
You are the greatest friends I have ever wanted, I am sorry I can not give time to each of you everyday, don't feel forsaken, I do care so much!
I cannot write all of your names, I will forget one and I hate these things, I am so tired and forgetful ahah:)

I am lucky to know you.that is all I know:)
I am feeling very grateful on my birtday and this generates a lot of positive thinking in me, I am coming back to life!
Thank you Ceridwen, what's next? bring it on:)
(got to make a picture about that goddess, we're in touch lately, have things to learn there)

and Darling Jen, this one is for you , I love you too pisces sister, thank you so much for existing in this Great Below:-)

I am feeling better, I feel the process of rebirth, slow but it is coming and my books and friends do help me see the Light with more trust and clarity.
I smile at my darkness and nonsense.

9 commentaires:

The Lone Beader® a dit…

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you treat yourself to something very special.

Also, I love the Hills of Doors painting. Beautiful, as usual. I am going to paint all day today, but mine will only be a background for my beaded Yellow Submarine.

Hélène Deroubaix a dit…

thank you dear:-)

Pampe-le-mousse a dit…

Un joyeux anniversaire p'tit choux.
Vivement qu'on fête ça!

Valaine a dit…

Happy Birthday Helene :)

Maria Lynn Gattuso a dit…

Happy Birthday Helene and may you have so many more that you lose count, but never the inner child within. Blessings!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Happy birthday, dear Helene!

I'm taking some time off from blogging--it's interfering with a number of other things higher on my priority list--but I'll visit when I can.

Loved this post. You're a great dancer!

Be well.

Hélène Deroubaix a dit…

thank you all for your comment, my wreckish self is grateful:)

on va fêter ça Monsieur pampe le mousse:))) <3
cool!tu me manques sébastien ça devient déprimant:(


Jake,
thank you for at least saying goodbye:))( kidding)and for the wishes!
no you know, it is very strange I knew you would delete your blog,I just didn't know when and not so soon!that's a pity I enjoyed reading you, yes except the religious blabla :D but that's just me:)your writing style is great!

I haven't read it all though,so I still don't know you but hey you are too busy to be known!
perhaps you don't want to be known:)and that is your right of course:)

yes priority list I know that:)
I'll have to soon take better care of mine...
It is much better to take care of one's real life than living too far in the net world that's for sure!

well be good to yourself, be well, smile a lot, write a book and publish it ^____^

well just take good care of you Jake!

sending you bright blessings***

ps: a great dancer!are you kidding me?:P

Unknown a dit…

Happy belated birthday,
and thanks for you extensive and insightful comments on my last post. It is quite strange that your post meandered around this topic as well. As for teaching in Paris...I'm currently trying to figure that out...in the works. My French, however, is, shall we say, noexistent.

love you paintings,
don't be afraid of the dark
Michael

Hélène Deroubaix a dit…

Thank you very much Michael for taking the time to leave a comment:)
such an honour:)

Blessed be!