dimanche 11 novembre 2007

so called poetry...

Mental testing
are the cords well attached
A leash to the heart
Freedom I bleed
No tether to what is real
Feel each petals and close your eyes
Emotional wires are making knots
Who fears the arsons?
A sample of truth
Elixir of beauty who loves know how it feels
I don't need to scream this
I don't need to write it down
It nurtures me
I don't need to know how much I miss
I don't need to make you bleed
I have tasted genuine essence and I trust in
All this sparks I can not see
no concrete nothing I can touch
I'm holding your hands
that is my spiritual truth
substantial sharing of soul
How can this be erased in confusions
One can not decipher the swirls with question marks
One can not grab the magic of it all with shadows
Don't you ever dare try tarnishing what is so beautifully REAL

******************************
I am No Drama Queen

3 commentaires:

Catriona Palin a dit…

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this poem.
I adore these lines,

"One can not grab the magic of it all with shadows
Don't you ever dare try tarnishing what is so beautifully REAL"

Fantastic!

I must start writing again.....

insideout a dit…

the kind of shadows that play tricks on the mind are seen to
vanish in the light of day

i see the light shining and reality calling

hesitant to embrace a distant call

i close my eyes, hold on to your hand and walk through the confusions towards the light of day


i was hesitant to comment with anything at all like a poem after such a beautiful one that you wrote...but reading your words made me wish i could leave something of so-called poetry here...

fear and confusion did dare try...
but truth always shines brighter

this i hope

Hélène Deroubaix a dit…

thank you dear catriona, can't wait to see new poems of you, you have such a talent! or you could also write songs and sing them;-)
I know your voice! I'd love to see you sing at youtube ^____^;; eheh


My dear dear Jen
I am so reassured that you are feeling better, what would be the world without you my friend?
really you could write poems, you have the imaginative mind( teasing;)for this!

blessed be***