jeudi 13 décembre 2007

Oh Passion I am your devotee...

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
santiz
Earl Nightingale

O Passion I am your Devotee
“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”

Carl W. Buechner

“Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”

Angela Monet

“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion”

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

“Our passions are the winds that propel our vessel. Our reason is the pilot that steers her. Without winds the vessel would not move and without a pilot she would be lost.”

Proverb


just read a post by Christine at create a connection blog.
here
Very interesting & about passion, its power, the inspiration , the energy of life behind it.

I love what she wrote and it echoed my own thoughts:


"When in doubt, follow what makes your heart feel like it is about to burst through your ribcage. The light you shine will help everyone around you find their own true path, and in turn they will create light for everyone around them...and so on and so on and so on. The world needs more people to live passionately. The world is desperate for this. Plant that garden you've been dreaming of, take that creative writing class, reach out to someone you've wanted to meet for a long time. This is what the world needs - a passionate you."

This is exactly how I live and want to live for ever.
Scattering passion, making grow people's own passion,inspiring and getting inspiring.

We need to always renew emotions , one passion make another grow and each one can bring something to the other, like everything we learn can be entertwined and add to our personality ,make us evolve & always able to share more.

This year I have developped new passions, learnt so much with photoshop and photography.

I think Passion is just a way to live for me.
Sometimes of course I love the calm because my heart does burst through my ribcage so much some days...I get so enthralled & taken to the swirls of Passion.

Maybe it is my religion! ahah
Artist can't live without Passion, it's a guide, a Muse...

Passion make me feel alive above the life.

When I'm Passion starving it's a real hunger, I'm like choking and in need...
like when for instance I haven't painted in ages...never really too long but It's been several days now and I'm craving for it.
well I have beginning a painting...

Passion made me an addict...


Latest photography art and mixed media painting:

art jrnl page( maybe I will be able to complete one who knows?)

l'Ame-Oureuse



My passionate kisser in need face mwahahhhaha =^__^=

My beautiful handmade necklace by Michelle
super beautiful necklace handmade by Merle

I heart it my dear friend & show off around with it ^____^

Little breaks in the Numbness

People think I look like a corpse on it that bothers me I am a statue who wants to feel her skin alive and feel the feelings the emotions and this is why it looks kind of dead.

the poetry to go with it ^-^

She could not remain in the depths of the Lethe any longer
Delicate doll of stone
Feelings all numb inside the marble
One porcelaine foot towards the shore
the ivy crawled to her ankle and entwined around her opaline legs
She wanted red waterfalls of life through her veins
She wanted thrills of passion along her skin
She wanted inside ripples in her womb
Her soul kept dragging her load of stone
As breaks gently appeared
She dared a steps in the Hesperides Garden
They came dancing all around her until she fell on her knees
Shocked and Bewitched by such Love & Beauty
Her dress of rock crumbled to pieces
They all bent to pick up the gems
swirls of azurites, ametrines and tourmalines
caressings her feet that could finally feel
The first breathe burnt in her lungs
As she smiled to the Hesperides
Their mesmerizing smiles created the first sunset she saw
Poetry glided along her rosy cheeks
Alive under the glare of the golden apple tree(...)
(lalala improvisation of the morning ^_____^)

So Tenderly

because because

It's a sorrowful morning Susie...

Les Fleurs des Femmes

Drowning dreams of the Fish Goddess

O Fish Goddess you came with an abundance of dreams
The unphathomable abyss is revealing us secrets
We can pick some golden stars in the core of Gaia
With never forgetting the silver threads that lead us to the Moon
When you thoughts descend you wear Pele's dress
Flames are rippling in the waters like gold fishes
But I know Fish Goddess your offering is more than this
Under the full moon light you bless with tender forevers
I love your Isis smile & your Kuan yin tears
You Believe in Magick & the lotus blessings
I scatter some kisses for hope in your name
I believe in rebirth and your different dresses
I'm scattering hearteases down your feet
O Fish Goddess drowning gently slowly can be ataraxis

(free writing kind of poetry)

www.religioustolerance.org/chr_symb.htm

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

J'ai trouvé le truc pour reposter des commentaires !!! Ils n'ont pas réussi à m'avoir je suis trop une bête en informatique LOL !! Bon à part ça je suis toujours aussi fan te tes photos et de tes peintures !! Je ne me lasse pas de regarder ton art !
Bises
ISA ^_^

xxxxx a dit…

Wonderful words and images. Passion is the salt, sugar and spice of life... I think we agree on that :-) Well, I've just tagged you with a "Passions and Me" meme!

Fée un voeu a dit…

Tes photos sont merveilleuses...
Plein de belles choses à toi.
Bises