mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Rain falls on everyone... the same old rain...

Rain Falls

and I wish I could handle this, but I just can just hate her with such power.
I am losing so much energy in this.
I feel so bad.
I still do care so much about you my dear friends, especially the ones who are living in dark places like me or surely for some of them worse than me, well who cares, we're not here to fucking compare who's suffering the most...

I am thinking of you and hugging you.Come meet me in Dreams.
I am so alone.
Thanks to all the beautiful souls who do really so much to cheer me up and bear my soul, and wow thanks you so much for accepting me as I am...It's just emotions, nothing else...It's a wave of shadows and I feel it s useless to fight...
thank you wendy today for your story.
Joséphine je pense à toi, j ai pas fini mon mail je sais...
Jen I miss you...
Chantal I need your home adress...

goodnight.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wahouououououououououou !!!!!!!!! I love it !!
Hugs
ISA ^_^

Catriona Palin a dit…

I'm SO sorry you're not feeling good.
BIG BEAR HUGS!!!
Sending you lots of love & light & hope you're feeling better soon.

BTW Lovin' your painting!! :)

xxxxx a dit…

Waves of love, magical rainbows, fairy sparkle and elfin dust, Goddess embraces and angelic rays of light to you ^-^

The Lone Beader® a dit…

Loneliness is not so bad...

And, I love the painting! Especially the white design on her hair... :)

Unknown a dit…

Helene,
I am so sorry you are feeling so down. I understand. I am still having a very hard time and I don't see any light and it is hard to do this again and again-I want to hide it from the people I have left for fear that they will leave me too. Your art is amazing and I hope you know that you are not alone though you do feel that way. If only we could meet for a coffee! Hugs! I am here!
Love,merle