lundi 8 octobre 2007

my first vlog for those who haven't seen it yet ;)




Hey you're welcome to laugh at my silliness but don't be cruel ^_^it's no good for your soul :P

had a very busy day and all this week will be busy, so bear with me if I don't have much time to offer, I try as much as I can sincerely:)

Blessings ,goodnight everyone, lots of smiles for you***

3 commentaires:

The Lone Beader® a dit…

Hélène, you are so beautiful! And, your video was excellent! I agree- you are very brave for doing this. But, you are inspiring, as well... We must DARE to live life, and spread open-mindedness to the world together.

xoxo:)

Marie a dit…

He beautiful! Have you posted your entry on IF? I couldn't find it for the contest portion and I want to vote for you. Let me know where you are...

Patricia J. Mosca a dit…

You did a fabulous job...and will get better and better each time...Soon you will be an old pro at this. YOU ARE SO BRAVE!! and INSPIRING! BRAVO!