lundi 16 juillet 2007

self portraits creative fun time

I'm glad I have been featured at Desire to Inspire

OOh it's raining!! I was waiting for that:)
the so warm weather arrived all of a sudden and I can hardly breathe!
my weekend was nice at my parents, got lots of emails and some letters & packages which made me smile( thank you again Chantal;)

HopeSweet mischiefsweet madness

helenina
s'évader
Fugace

I've taken lots of self portraits, but it's per phases you know:)
more to see at my flickr:)

I've made ear rings with buddha's heads so spiritual and pretty:)
handmade buddha ear rings

I'm feeling fine but tired due to the weather and should write a to do list because I'm getting really busy once again...

I'm dreaming of holidays to the beach,just hearing the waves, gently crashing down


As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world… as in being able to remake ourselves.
-Mahatma Gandhi


To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.this is to have succeeded.(Emerson)

this one makes me want to make art with it...I just love quotes, always such an inspiring echoes in the depths of my inner worlds...

2 commentaires:

Jen a dit…

oh helene, that first larger photo of you is very beautiful enlarged...

the warm weather here is quite a contrast to the breezy weather at the beach...it is very tiring to be out in the heat...hoping some rain will arrive here soon..

sounds like you had a fun weekend...: )

Great to see you featured at Desire to Inspire...I don't think I could have choosen from all of your art...but the choices are cool!

Dreams and Inspiration...love it!

xxxxx a dit…

Congratulations on being featured on that site!! I'm glad it will make more people aware of your work. Love those pics, as you know from my comments on Flickr :-) Glad you enjoyed the package!