lundi 12 février 2007

Open your eyes little me!be positive!

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.
Henry David Thoreau


I'm not sure if I understand this quote right, I feel so very exhausted, but I cannot find the quotes of today, maybe I should write it myself?;)

Maybe the tears of the past days have helped grow the roses of an unknown space in my garden and this way nothing is lost.
all the love I have given and felt turns into a sore tidal wave of emotions but maybe finally we'll always get something back from life when we keep giving and believing?
Frayed silver ties

this collage : Frayed silver ties

will make a step by step for the background soon at my website!:)

1 commentaire:

Tricia a dit…

hi dear friend, i just read through a few of your posts. i don't think i have ever visited you here before and i so wish i had because i didn't know all the sadness you are feeling now. i am sending you love and happiness across the ocean. you remind me SO of myself at 27 (i will be 35 this year!) only you have a better way of dealing with it because you are making art...and what beautiful real art it is!
maybe 27/28 for you is a time of transition like it was for me.
and i remember how much i wanted a baby and a family like other people i saw around me. i felt so much discontent even though i should have been happy. i wanted to rush everything...now looking back i see that i should have relaxed and let things happen in a more natural way. i didn't know how. maybe i didn't trust the universe to supply me with the love i needed? i guess what i am trying to say is that this time will pass and you will have all of the things you want---just trust, sweet helene. :) and believe.
sometimes i look back and wish i had that time back to do over and differently.
i am hoping that you have a wonderful day today. keep journalling and doing your art.
:)
tricia
oh...and i want to do a trade.