mercredi 5 septembre 2007

My heart melts

Fell in love this morning

How can anybody resist such a furry ball of Love and sweetness?

I gave in. all its so kawaiiiiii meewwwing got the best of me.
this poor creature is a stray cat, and he seems very young maybe 2 or 3 months but no more.
It's adorable!
so we chatted a little. I melted and decided to do something.
nevermind the risks of attachement.
Last time I had taken care of a stray kitty it was in such a very bad state,it was like the inside of my soul.
All broken,numb,hurt hurt hurt...and that stray kitty showed me the way back to Empathy,humanity and feelings:)
but I couldn't help crying like a baby when we sort of "abandonned" it at the vet who would care to put it in a place where he might be adopted.
I hope that this creature is still alive and so happy now.

This new kitty has a bro or sis that is a ginger ball :o) so cute;)
really if I had to adopt one I truly could not choose at all!
they are beautiful.
I don't know how people can't see the sweetness in our feline friends.
it's unique.

But let's face reality, I can not adopt it ,we already have enough worries with our Takun ^_^ahah
so I have put an ad and I'm trying to find people who want a loving cat :o)

Now because I can not choose which one to share here we go for some Buddhist wisdom:


Our mind is like an onion, and each day and month of practice progressively peels away the layers of delusion.

-Geshe Ngawang Dhargyey, "Advice From a Spiritual Friend"

That was weird but inspiring!


Happiness and suffering come from your own mind, not from outside. Your own mind is the cause of happiness; your own mind is the cause of suffering. To obtain happiness and pacify suffering, you have to work within your own mind.

-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, "The Door To Satisfaction"


this one is great,does echo in me a lot! we choose our own happiness by allowing it to enter our mind, by creating it, by making it happen, by daring, by opening doors, by challenges and risks and so forth.


Right meditation is not escapism; it is not meant to provide hiding-places for temporary oblivion. Realistic meditation has the purpose of training the mind to face, to understand and to conquer this very world in which we live.

-Nyanaponika Thera, "Power of Minfulness"

I do agree a lot!
I am here to face & I accept all that I see.I am defenitly responsible for my heart/soul and my life.


Some people live closely guarded lives, fearful of encountering someone or something that might shatter their insecure spiritual foundation. This attitude, however, is not the fault of religion but of their own limited understanding. True Dharma leads in exactly the opposite direction. It enables one to integrate all the many diverse experiences of life into a meaningful and coherent whole, thereby banishing fear and insecurity completely.

-Lama Thubten Yeshe, "Wisdom Energy"
I love that last one, the fact we'd better always stay open, tolerant,welcoming life's emotions, life's encounter... we learn through this. we love, grow, radiate through this...


OK boring me who can never stop, this is one is the last:

Arouse your will, supreme and great,
Practice love, give joy and protection;
Let your giving be like space,
Without discrimination or limitation.

Do good things, not for your own sake
But for all the beings in the universe;
Save and make free everyone you encounter,
Help them attain the wisdom of the way.


-Prajnaparamita

and it's a blessings for souls. Maybe it's possible, maybe we all can shed our lights, maybe we all can talk & understand without being judgemental or harsh, maybe we can love, maybe anything's possible


Namasté sisters & brothers!

4 commentaires:

SeamRippstress a dit…

Oh your art is truly beautiful and emotional! Your banshees in Summerset inspired me to find your blog which is just as artfully delicious. I love little kitten too : )

winnsangels a dit…

What a sweet kitty. You seem always so empathetic. I'm especially glad you included the last quotation. I really like it.

Please check my most recent post as I've given you an award and did a link, or two.

Thanks for being you and angels be with you,
Wendy

Jen a dit…

helene...see that first comment...^____^
I'll adopt the kitten if you can get him here ;-)
I will return to read the quotes..as it's that time again...to get avery from preschool

Valaine a dit…

Such a great shot of the kitty! I hope you find a good home :)