mercredi 19 décembre 2007

Passionate soul forever with a Lust for Life!

8 Things I Am Passionate About
- Life
- My loved ones
- Art
- The Sacred Feminine
- Imagination
- Loving kindness
- Words
- knowledge/philosophy


8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

- Create an harmonious & so loving family home (2 or 3 maybe 4 children...let's dream)
- Visit India and Nepal
- meet loved ones who lives away
- have exhibitions of my work( photography and art)
- Publish a book
- find a way to be more organized to do more things & always live more
- feel balanced & proud of the things I have(it happens but it never lasts)
- Help others and have positive impact in people's life

8 Things I Say Often
- fuck!(=putain! in french)
- Oh my!
- j'adore!
- thank you
- I think
- I don't know
- why not
- I ache, I'm cold, I'm tired( complaining girl;)

8 Books I Have Recently Read
I don't read regularly...I am just reading poetry here and there, and still reading my tori amos book,very slow, lazy reader...I can't explain because I love book just rarely take the time for them...I'm a mean friend to them.


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again

- sirene by Tori Amos
- Mermaid by Molly zenobia
- 9 crimes by damien rice
- wuthering heights by Kate Bush
- joga by bjork
- every you & every me by Placebo
- hurt by NIN
- mornixuur by Bel canto

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends

- Open-mindedness
- genuine warm kindness
- their passionate soul
- soul connection
- honesty
- positive thinking/sharing lights
- that they want to know share interact
- Generosity of heart(giving time and caring)


I don't tag anyone, but feel free to do it and share your answers:-)

3 commentaires:

The Lone Beader® a dit…

I enjoyed reading these things about you!! I think we have a lot of things in common, too. Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the season! :D

Anonyme a dit…

C'est cool tu as écrit tes objectifs !! maintenant faut tout faire pour les atteindre ! Et je suis sûre que tu vas y arriver !!
Bises
ISA ^_^

Catriona Palin a dit…

I liked reading your answers too!
I'll add my answers to my blog, if you're interested....I don't want to take up all your comment space!